Website Wells Fargo
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Communications Consultant…
In this role, you will:
- Execute communication based initiatives and activities
- Implement communications strategies to promote and protect Wells Fargo’s reputation
- Track and measure results to ensure they are in line with intended outcomes and business objectives
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders, including internal customers if needed
- Work with the Chief Technology Office and Office of CTO communications team to create and review communications and marketing strategies
- Create communications to be distributed to senior management and employees focusing on brand and product adoption
Required Qualifications, US:
- 2+ years of Public Relations, Media Relations or Corporate Communications experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Marketing and brand strategy experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Experience writing and editing internal communications in a corporate environment
- trong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
Proud supporter of #ROMBA
$66,400.00 – $118,000.00 Annual
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com.