Website PwC Canada
A career in Knowledge Management, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to play an integral part of knowledge sharing across the PwC network so that we can continually provide better service to our clients. You’ll help organise and manage various sources of information as well as provide research support for internal and external clients.
Our Research team supports internal leaders through research and data analytics to provide actionable insights. You’ll work with our team to examine news media, litigation resources, securities violations, and other applicable sources and will summarise adverse findings for the investigating team. You’ll also routinely provide procedural support to practitioners navigating PwC’s client risk assessment requirements and tools.
Purpose-led work you’ll be part of
As a Research Specialist you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform online research and analysis in support of the firm’s confidential relationship and conflict checking requirements
- Conduct thorough and systematic searches of internal databases with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Create customized relationship and conflict check reports based on research results and regulatory requirements
- Ensure all information received and reports generated are treated and maintained in the strictest of confidence
- Prioritize work to meet client deadlines
Experiences and skills you’ll use to solve
- Demonstrated advanced research and problem-solving skills, including the ability to think critically and make sound judgments, superlative aptitude for detail, accuracy and precision
- Confidence to learn a complex research process
- Experience working in library, business, finance or professional services firm preferred
- Relationship / conflict check experience desirable
- Experience and/or qualifications with a focus in research/library/information management
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and flexibility to quickly unlearn old ways and adopt new methods for better productivity and meet changing business needs
- Possesses excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and collaborate with team members and internal clients; work in a collaborative team environment sharing knowledge and offering feedback
- Exceptional commitment to client service; identifies opportunities to improve customer/client service
- Understands and applies appropriate technology to enhance and support relationship and conflict check reports; demonstrates the proficient use of Internet technologies, database applications, and telecommunications technologies (web browsers, Salesforce, MS Office applications, Lotus Notes) to enhance research quality and service
- Ability to set priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to adapt to changing demands and deadlines, as required by our clients
- A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives
Why you’ll love PwC
We’re inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you’ll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc.
Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like.
Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.