Website Government of Northwest Territories
Reporting to the Manager, Information Services and as part of the Information System Shared Services (ISSS) division within the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer, the position is housed within the Department of Finance but delivers services to the Departments of Lands, Environment and Natural Resources, Industry and Tourism and Investment, and the Business Development and Investment Corporation.
Critical knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Advanced knowledge of records management systems, theories and practices,
• Advanced understanding of human relations and ability to seek and gather information in stressful conditions,
• Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in writing and verbally to a variety of audiences with varying levels of background, knowledge and education,
• Proven problem solving skills with the ability to synthesize large amounts of complex information,
• Ability to facilitate change process.
Typically, the above qualifications would be attained by:
Completion of a post-secondary degree in Information Management or related field (Archival Science, Library and Information Science) plus 2 years of directly related experience.
See full posting here:
Application Deadline: June 28, 2022
To apply for this job please visit www.gov.nt.ca.