Website Fort Frances Public Library Technology Centre
The Fort Frances Public Library Technology Centre (FFPLTC) is a dynamic community hub committed to providing evolving and superior library services in a safe and welcoming space for all. The Chief Executive Officer is responsible for the administration, supervision, and operation of the library. They fulfill the goals, guidelines, and directives of the Library Board. They ensure the library operates in accordance with Board policy, the Public Libraries Act, and other applicable legislation, while providing a commitment to innovation and improvement.
Preference may be given to those who have:
- Master Library Science degree.
- 3-5 years senior management experience in a public library setting.
- Significant experience in budgeting and financial planning.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and comfort in representing the library in a wide range of forums.
- Working knowledge of library applications, software, and technological innovation.
- Can demonstrate an ability to work with resilient populations including Indigenous people, 2SLGBTQIAP+ folx, and other cultured individuals.
- Familiarity with change management practices and team empowerment.
- Knowledge or a willingness to learn about Indigenous culture and practices.
- Demonstrated knowledge of diversity, inclusivity and equity best practices.
Full posting here: https://www.ffpltc.ca/ceo2023
To apply for this job please visit www.ffpltc.ca.