Website Edward Jones
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.Do you have a passion for storytelling? Do you want to be appreciated for the individual you are? Are you looking to unleash your creative writing genius? Do you thrive working in an evolving, collaborative environment? If yes, then it’s time to consider the Bilingual Client Communications Specialist opportunity within Edward Jones’ Client Experience team.
Our client experience team is focused on nurturing all aspects of the client journey. The team’s goal is to deliver human-centered client communications that will inspire and fuel robust conversations with clients and our financial advisors. Discover how you can impact the lives of individuals, families and our communities we serve.
As a Bilingual Client Communications Specialist, you will be leading client communications on product launches and updates, regulatory changes, operational updates and branch marketing materials. You’ll work with leaders and associates across various areas of the firm to champion the voice of the client, ensuring decisions and work reflects a client-centric approach.
This position is responsible for developing and executing strategic and tactical communication programs targeting existing clients. The role is required to consult with business areas to identify key communication points, recommend methods for communicating messages effectively, create communication plans, craft communications and coordinate messaging schedules with other areas throughout the firm.
- Write and edit a broad range of client-facing communications.
- Lead projects with direction from Team Leader to develop communication strategies that will influence and help align business objectives and activities.
- Work with senior leaders and colleagues to contribute to building and implementing comprehensive communication plans, ensuring the right message is delivered to the right audience at the right time for maximum effectiveness.
- Participate in complex cross-divisional projects, collaborating with business areas to develop and deliver clear, timely and accurate communications and communications support.
- Work with business areas to understand target audience needs.
- Manage deliverables through rigorous internal editorial, business area and compliance review, while ensuring messages meet the needs of target audience.
- Assist with measuring, evaluating and optimizing communication effectiveness and reporting results to stakeholders.
- Implement standardized project management processes.
Qualifications Required in the Job:
- Bilingual English and French (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a writing/communication position with experience leading projects.
- Experience in financial services communications.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills. Demonstrated ability to take complicated topics and develop clear communications that inform and educate associates and clients.
- Working knowledge of communication principles, tools, and design elements.
- Must develop an understanding of brand and home office associate audiences, as well as client segments.
- Ability to write for different media and to identify most effective channels to deliver key messages to target audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to manage changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
2021 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® By Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE Magazine – Edward Jones was named No. 20 on the list.
-From FORTUNE ©2021 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
2021 Corporate Equality Index – Edward Jones joins the ranks of 767 major U.S. businesses that received top marks in the Foundation’s 19th annual scorecard on LGBTQ workplace equality.
– From The Human Rights Campaign. All Rights Reserved
2021 Training Top 100 list – Edward Jones ranked No. 19, up six spots from last year in its 21st consecutive year on this prestigious list.
J.D. Power, 2021 – Edward Jones has ranked “highest in Employee Advisor Satisfaction among Financial Investment Firms” in the J.D. Power 2021 U.S. Financial Advisor Satisfaction Study.
– Edward Jones received the highest score among employee advisors in the J.D. Power 2007,2008, 2010, 2012-2015, 2017-2021 Financial Advisor Satisfaction Studies of employee advisors’ satisfaction among those who are employed by an investment services firm. Visit jdpower.com/awards for more information.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.