Website Bell Media Inc.
Req Id: 392873
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Diploma or Degree in Journalism or demonstrated relevant experience
- Passion to tell stories with great news judgement
- Sport knowledge and displayed interest
- Live on air experience
- Ability to create content on all TSN platforms (Live TV, Social, digital, radio)
- Ability to work effectively with teammates
- Demonstrated creativity
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines
- General reporter for Winnipeg bureau on all TSN platforms
- Strong multi-platform writer
- Ability to work nights and weekend
- Host/Reporter of Winnipeg Jets Regional broadcasts
- CFL sideline reporter duties
- Develop contacts in various sport institutions
- Promotional and publicity responsibilities for Bell Media as required and assigned; and Charitable endeavours and/or other events sponsored by Bell Media as required and assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media – TalentJob Status: Regular – Full TimeJob Location: Canada : Manitoba : WinnipegFlexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 09/29/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Bell, one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.